The adventure of raising three kids, four years apart, and trying to have fun along the way.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Happy July 4th
Happy 4th of July 2012! As I write this it is actually July 5, and I'm realizing just how long it has been yet again since I have posted any of our family adventures. This post is even more special because as I type I have a precious red head to either side of me. We have spent the last few minutes reading my previous blog posts, with Hannah and Lilly both quite enamored to learn that we have our own blog! It's like we're famous now, or something. Lilly is, of course, quite concerned that there aren't more posts about her and Charlie, only a long expose celebrating Hannah's birthday four years ago. Now that the little ones know of this blog hopefully it will challenge me to write more frequently. If for no other reason than that they can look back and remember the sometimes challenging, often fun, always special times we have had together in this crazy adventure called life. I love my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment