Hi my name is Lilly. My
family is very nice. My sister Hannah is so nice sometimes she can be mean. I
do not think she loves me but I love her. My brother Charlie is nice to but he
likes to play the drums. I like to play the drums when he is not here. I love
him very much gust like Hannah. My mom and dad known as Kelley and Sarah. I
love them very much they love me, too. They sometimes yell at me but I forgive
them. They let me sleep with them when I ask nice and they say I have to be quiet
or they will send me back to my room. I just got a new room my dad worked hard on it and I like it is just my type. I don’t
know if you know how crazy my family is I love everyone. I have some news I mite
get baptized. Thank you.
Love, Lilly
No comments:
Post a Comment